- use, and
- information we obtain through the “Service.”
‣ The “Service” means any website, mobile application, or Internet service under the control of BO USA, whether partial or otherwise, in connection with providing an online platform for BO USA’s services.
‣ “Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: full name, physical address, email address, phone number or credit card information. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
THE SERVICE COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
‣ We collect Personal Information when you:
- register to use the Service;
- log in with social networking credentials;
- use the Service;
- purchase items from the BO USA Store; and
- communicate with us.
‣ We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use the Service.
‣ Personal Information Collection. You must register to use the Service. To register, you will need to provide Personal Information, such as your full name, physical address, email address, phone number or credit card information. You may also provide other optional information. When you purchase items from the BO USA store or make a Pledge, you will need to provide a billing and/or shipping address.
‣ Social Sign-On. We collect Personal Information from the applicable social media websites when you use your social media credentials to log into the Service. For example, when you log in with your Facebook credentials, we may collect the Personal Information you have made publicly available in Facebook, such as your name and profile picture. We may also obtain other information with your permission, such as your friends list.
‣ Using the Service. We collect information you post through the Service. For example, when you interact with other users by posting comments or joining forum on the Service, the Service will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information.
‣ Making Payments. When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as your credit card number. We do not share this information with any third parties other than to process payments. When you provide payment information, it is protected using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and tokenization so that only the payment processor stores credit card information. Please note that our payment processors’ use of your personal information is governed by their own policies and procedures.
‣ Customer Support. We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our customer-support team.
‣ Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Service collect and store information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
‣ When you visit the Service, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Service may not work properly
‣ By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
HOW BO USA USES YOUR INFORMATION
‣ We use Personal Information to
- facilitate and improve our services; and
- communicate with you.
- We may use aggregate information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes.
‣ Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use information, including Personal Information, for internal and service-related purposes only and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the Service. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services.
‣ Communications. We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
‣ Purchase and Rewards. We send your purchases and Rewards to the name and address (either e-mail or physical) you provide to us during the check-out process in the BO USA store or when you make a Pledge.
‣ Marketing. We may use information, including Personal Information, to provide online advertising on the Service and to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
‣ Aggregate Data. We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Service and use it for any purpose.
BO USA MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
‣ We may share your information:
- with our third-party service providers;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- with your permission.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
‣ We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Service.
‣ Social Networking and Other Websites. The Service may allow you to share information, including Personal Information, with social networking websites, such as Facebook. We do not share your Personal Information with them unless you direct the Service to share it. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy settings on their websites.
‣ Search Engines. Personal Information, such as your user name may also be accessible via search engines or similar services.
‣ Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may allow access to other data collected by the Service to enable the delivery of online advertising on this website, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
‣ As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
‣ Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
‣ We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
‣ By using the Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us via the contact form.
‣ We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it.
‣ We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us via the contact form. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
‣ By using the Service, you will transfer data to the United States.
‣ If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
DO NOT TRACK
‣ Please note that our system may not recognize Do Not Track signals or requests from some browsers.
‣ Third parties that have content embedded on BOOKOFF USA’s websites such as a social feature or a stock ticker may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited a specific BOOKOFF USA website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from BOOKOFF USA’s websites unless you provide it to them directly.
‣ Notice for Minors
‣ BOOKOFF USA offers interactive services which allow you to post content to share publicly or with friends. At any time you can delete or remove content you have posted using the deletion or removal options within our services. If you have questions about how to remove content in a specific service or if you would like additional assistance with deletion you can contact our BOOKOFF USA Support team directly here. Although we offer deletion capability for our services, you should be aware that the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information posted through the services.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION OR POSE A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION
◇ To contact us, please go to “Contact Us” section
Effective until Dec 31, 2019